Resources & Tools
– Choose the design you wish to cut
– Cut your design (check each vinyl type to find out if you mirror cut or not)
– Place the patterned vinyl onto your cutting mat coloured side facing up
– Cut using auto settings for the type of vinyl you have eg. htv, self adhesive, glitter etc
– If unsure of cut settings do a test cut first
– Cut vinyl as required, then weed your design
– Use the corresponding application/transfer sheet to place on top of weeded design and burnish/rub so you can then lift your design off the backing sheet,(if you don’t mirror)
– Place design on the item you are creating
– If using adhesive, rub over design to help it adhere to item
– If using HTV, press at 145°C for approx 15 seconds and peel warm or a high cotton setting on your iron, firm pressure, test first
– If using Glitter HTV, same as above but let it cool slightly before peeling
OUR SELF ADHESIVE VINYL (DO NOT MIRROR)
Arlon permanent print vinyl has up to 7 year life and is hand wash safe.
All of HTV Vinyl are made of the highest quality and are made for eco solvent printers It is hot peel removal and is ideal for cotton or polyester.
DTF Direct to Film Print
Heat Transfer Film
Printable Bases available
Printed with the highest quality inks and designs 300DPI or higher.
*No Cracking *No peel *No Fade and the best part is *No weeding
Ready to press Designs or you can upload your own gang sheet to be printed by us at pnp for no extra charge.
Press between 150-200 Degrees and always peel sideways, don’t for get to press again.
Sublimation prints are bright and vibrant. We use an industrial printer with the highest quality inks and paper. Your designs will always be bright and stand the test of time.
This is a completely different HTV and should only be used on decorative items. Design your image as you normally would. Place your glue sheet on your mat with adhesive facing up and cut your image using regular HTV setting. You NEED to REVERSE your image. Weed your design and trim your sheet of foil to fit the design. Press the design onto your project until the glue sheet goes clear. Remove the transfer sheet immediately, lay your foil on your design and press again. Allow your project to cool completely. Peel the foil sheet away from the product slowly.
Please note: colour saturation will not be as high as it is on the HTV due to the glitter content. This glitter print product can be cut using your standard Glitter HTV Settings on your machine. DO NOT reverse your design, cut colour side up on your mat, use the high tack transfer tape, 155*C Press 30 seconds (recommended by manufacturer), cool peel, wash cold only, iron inside out.